Friday, May 1, 2015

The Bracelet Project

The Bracelet Project!!!

So Guys I have found this amazing bracelet project that I really like
It shows what you are going threw by the colors you are wearing 
But people do not have to know what they mean if you do not want to tell them
I really want people to try this and if you do I hope you share it with us on any of our social medias 
So here we go
This will help you show what you really feel are going threw you do not have to hide it
Sam and I will be doing this also in a couple of days we will be posting up our bracelets on out media
I will post you guys also just send me a picture 

Gmail: suicidesquad100@gmail.com
Send us an email to show us what you think or if you need anyone to talk to we will always answer back no matter what your situation is or we will just listen

Instagram: suicidesquadxx



Twitter: Suicide_SquadX:
Follow us Share a photo with us we will share with you!


Pinterest: Suicide Sqaud
Share with us 

Gmail Plus:
Friend us, follow us, share with us

We love you guys 
You guys are so strong I am hoping you guys participate with us
-Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment