Friday, April 17, 2015

About Us

TheSuicideSquadX

Samantha

Hey. My name is Samantha Martinez. I am fifteen years old. This blog is meant to be a support and help page for self harm and any other issues that you guys would like to maybe talk about or want help with. I have dealt with self harm for two years and am still copping with it so I can relate if anyone wants to talk. I hope everyone likes it.:)

Natasha:

Hi. My name is Natasha Torres. I am sixteen years old. We have created this blog so people from all around the world that have "problems" with self-harm, drinking, drugs, etc. This is for you to post your own story so other people can see and maybe relate basically this is for you to open up with what you have done or saw. You will not be judged no matter what we do not tolerate that so please be free to share with what is going on in your life Samantha And I will also share with you guys so this is the next step for us!

Contact Us:

Gmail: suicidesquad100@gmail.com
Send us an email to show us what you think or if you need anyone to talk to we will always answer back no matter what your situation is or we will just listen

Instagram: suicidesquadxx



Twitter: Suicide_SquadX:
Follow us Share a photo with us we will share with you!


Pinterest: Suicide Sqaud
Share with us 

Gmail Plus:
Friend us, follow us, share with us

Please give us a shot contact us on anything we will never judge you and we are here for you so
Thanks for give us a shot!
Love Samantha&Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment