Wednesday, April 29, 2015

You Are Not Alone In This

Hey guys I know that we have just started blogging and I hope we have been getting to some of you guys. This blog means a lot to Samantha and me because we want to be able to affect you guys
We want to be able to show you guys that you mean a lot to us even if we do not know you
I know out there that there is a kid that struggles with the thought of when am I going to give up?
Why am I still here?
No body cares about me
But  that is all wrong we care, we know why you are here, and do not give up
So if you see this blog you are a big part of it also 
If you have that friend, brother, sister, aunt, etc.
It does not matter how old you are or where you come from 
Spread the word please we want to be able to say yes we help
I don't want to say yes we tried. Trying is not good enough we want to help.
Leave a comment tell us what you want to see.
Send an email
We will always answer back
You guys just need to know that we are here always
WE SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!!!
WE ARE HERE!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
-Samantha & Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment