Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Comments? Any Feedback?

Hey guys so this blog was a project from last year in out English class and well I noticed that most of the students where picking topics like oh the elderly, fashion, and health (Those are still important) but to me that was not enough I brought up the idea with Samantha that we should do something to make people aware of self harm, drug use, etc. We named it after the Suicide Squad movie that will be coming out soon. I really wish you guys would leave me comments or some feed back I want to know if this has been helping anybody at all. I honestly would really love to talk to you guys and know how you feel. Let me tell you why I can relate to some of the stories:
When I was in 7th I feel in to really bad depression I did not like talking to anyone I was the outsider and no one wanted to talk to me I hated myself because I felt that I was over weight compared to girls that are size zero when I am a size 7 later then my brother went to the army moved far away that got me even worse. I was in depression for 3 years until I got mixed up in some bad things (sorry guys that parts really personal I would share but I get really uncomfortable). When my family found out about what I have been doing I felt like a terrible person so I wanted to cut my wrist the also found out about that. My mom told me that she was going to send me away to either a psychiatric ward or an all girl school. After that a couple of weeks later I got a kitchen knife I wrote letters to everyone in my family but something stopped me and i was thinking about my family so I did not do anything I just want to help please leave a comment or something?
- Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment