Thursday, September 10, 2015

To Our Viewers Around The World:

So I finally looked at the viewers states.....
Last year when Sam & I started this blog we only had about a couple of viewers 
but anyways we say that one of our viewers is from russia and we got really excited because we did not think this blog would go that far honestly.
Well today at lunch (A Year Later) sam reminded me about that viewer and to she how the post are going 
once I clicked open the where the viewers are seeing our page I was really shocked 
So we would like to say thank you to the people seeing our page from:
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, and Israel
You guys are making this possible for us to keep going on with the blog I really enjoy posting things for you guys we want to make a difference in the world and
like before you are never alone
We Love You Guys
-Natasha and Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment