Friday, October 9, 2015

"Viva la Musica"

 I've been working on this post for a while now (It's been sitting in the drafts forever!) but I wanted to get it
just right...
I've always connected many important things that have happened throughout my life with music.
No matter the situation. Music has somehow always made a connection 
with anything and everything I've even been through.
It can make me want to dance and be free.
It can also make me feel like sitting in bed and crying. But nontheless, it makes you feel something...good or bad, it just works.
It can change how you feel in seconds and make you come back to life after you think you've gone numb. It can make you feel like nothing you've ever experienced and bring back a certain feeling from the past...
Or, it can just make you feel alive! Make you feel like loving life and living like you'll never die!
William Congreve once said "Music hath charms to soothe the savage beast". A quote that is without a doubt one of the most beloved of all.
Music has always had a way of southing the soul and healing our scars. So just listen. and take it all in. And then, be set free.
-Sam*

No comments:

Post a Comment