Tuesday, October 13, 2015

We Support:

Hey guys I totally forgot that October was bullying prevention month
and so we decide to post a video about bullying 
This leads to a lot of problems in life to low self esteem which is not necessary
When I was little this girl picked on me in the bus she thought she was better than me and deserved the seat that I choose to sat at. After maybe 3 weeks of her picking on me her friend just stood by and watched this happening. I stood up to her.  
In 8th grade these girls that thought they were the most popular at the school were picking on this other girl I watched them for a while until I got sick of it I walked up to them and just told them to stop being a jerk to her she doesn't deserve the crap you are giving her. Ever since that the girl has been bully free I still know her in my junior year.
No one deserves to be treated badly if your watching this happen stand up to them. 
You don't deserve to be treated like that either if there is a girl / guy that is pushing you around stand up tell somebody its not a bad thing you are a great person don't take crap from anybody.
We will stand with you 
Love Natasha & Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment